Galaxy Single Dose Container:
|Minimum Order Quantity||4 Box|
|Manufacturer||Baxter Healthcare Corporation|
|Storage Temperature||Below 30 degree C|
|Packaging Size||50 ml|
Each 50 ml contains 10g albumin from venous plasma in buffered diluent and is osmotically equivalent to 200 ml of normal human plasma. It has been stabilized with sodium caprylate and N-acetyltryptophan and heated for 10 hours at 60 degree C. The sodium content is 145 +/- 15m Eq/L. It contains no preservative.Dosage and Administation:
- See accompanying package insert.
- Storage: Store at room temperature, not to exceed 30 degree C (86degree F).
- Protect from freezing.
- The patient and physician should discuss the risks and benefits of this product.
- For intravenous administartion only.
In patients with marked dehydration, additional fluids must accompany or follow administration of this product. Check for minutes leaks by squeezing bag firmly. If leaks are found discard bag firmly. If leaks are found, discard bag as sterility may be impaired.
- Do not use if turbid.
- Do not begin administration more than 4 hours after the container has been entered.
- Discard partially used container.